Thursday, June 12, 2014

i and my friend joined yangshuo hotels , visiting silver cave


My friend wanted to visit silver cave. She mentioned to me it was really a colourful lime stone cave which i haven't seen before. As I was very curious, I just joined my friend. And we followed yangshuo hotels , exploring the silver cave.

It took about 1 hours bus journey to arrive silver cave. Once arriving there, we followed a tour guide provided by silver cave. She is a nice pretty girl, explaining the history of silver cave, the colorful and magnificent of the pretty limestone and karst. Or sometimes, we called the rock as stalactite and stalagmite

They are indeed very colorful. Water run through the rocks and beautiful shapes of the stalactite and stalagmite form. Sometimes, they look like animal shape or human shape. Truly amazing !

We enjoyed the trip very much. Thanks yangshuo hotels for holding this wonderful silver cave trip ! thumbs up

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home